Bronx Divorce Lawyer | Serving New York and New Jersey
The law firm of Philip A. Greenberg, P.C., Attorneys at Law, offers a full-service family law practice for the benefit of clients in New York and New Jersey. Located in New York City, the firm serves clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: Attorney Philip A. Greenberg has been representing clients in divorce cases for more than 30 years. He is prepared to adeptly manage all issues that may arise in the context of your divorce, including property division, child custody, parenting time and spousal support (alimony). Mr. Greenberg has represented many clients in high net worth divorce cases involving complex property division issues, including valuation and division of businesses and real estate.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: These agreements must be validly drafted and executed to ensure that they are enforced in the event of a divorce. Prenuptial agreements may be drafted before a marriage, whereas postnuptial agreements may be used by parties after a marriage to protect their property rights and financial interests. Mr. Greenberg routinely drafts and reviews prenuptial and postnuptial agreements on behalf of his clients.
- Child custody and parenting time (visitation): Mr. Greenberg represents clients in custody and parenting time disputes that arise during or after a divorce and in paternity cases. He also represents clients in parental relocation disputes.
- Fathers' Rights and Men's Rights: Mr. Greenberg understands that many men feel that they are at a disadvantage in divorce and family law cases. He is a strong advocate for fathers' rights, including the protection of a father's custody and parenting time (visitation) rights. He also protects men's rights in family law cases, which may include such issues as property division, spousal support and other matters impacting the financial interests of men involved in dissolution proceedings.
- Same-sex marriage dissolutions: If you are involved in a same-sex marriage dissolution, Mr. Greenberg can help you resolve all issues that may arise in your case, including property division, child custody, parenting time and child support.
Contact a Manhattan Family Law Attorney
Attorney Philip A. Greenberg represents clients in New York and New Jersey. To schedule a consultation with attorney Philip A. Greenberg, call 646-363-6807 or contact him by e-mail.