A Committed Advocate For Your Family Law Needs
- Divorce: Attorney Philip A. Greenberg has been representing clients in divorce cases for more than 40 years. He is adept at managing all of the issues that may arise at any point in the divorce process, which includes the division of assets and debts, child custody, parenting time, and spousal maintenance/support (alimony). Mr. Greenberg has represented many high net worth clients divorce, leading them seamlessly through complex property division issues such as the valuation and division of businesses and real estate.
- Child custody and parenting time (visitation): Mr. Greenberg represents clients in custody and parenting time disputes that arise during or after a divorce, and in paternity cases. He also represents clients in child relocation disputes.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: These agreements must be validly drafted and executed to ensure that they are enforced in the event of a divorce. Prenuptial agreements may be drafted before a marriage, whereas postnuptial agreements may be used by parties after a marriage to protect their property rights and financial interests. Mr. Greenberg routinely drafts and reviews prenuptial and postnuptial agreements on behalf of his clients.
- Fathers’ rights and men’s rights: While Mr. Greenberg represents men and women equally capably, he understands that many men feel that they are at a disadvantage in divorce and family law cases. He is a strong advocate for fathers’ rights, including the protection of a father’s custody and parenting time (visitation) rights. He also protects men’s rights in matters impacting their financial interests in dissolution proceedings, such as property division and spousal support. As an experienced and successful trial lawyer, he is prepared to go to the mat to protect you from unfair gender bias.
- Same-sex marriage dissolutions: If you are involved in a same-sex marriage dissolution, Mr. Greenberg can help you resolve all issues that may arise in your case, including property division, child custody, parenting time and child support.
Family Law Mistakes Can Be Permanent
Mr. Greenberg understands the importance of effectively resolving a family law matter the first time. In situations where an attorney makes a mistake, it can cause lasting negative effects. Attorney Greenberg takes a solutions-oriented approach to capably guide his clients through this process or to correct any errors that a previous attorney may have committed.
Contact Philip Greenberg Today For A Consultation
Family law attorney Philip A. Greenberg represents clients in New York and New Jersey. To schedule a consultation, call 646-363-6807 or contact him by email. Mr. Greenberg can meet with you at his office in Manhattan or at a location convenient to you.